Thursday, November 8, 2012
While composing Writing Project #2, I enjoyed writing all of the annotations. I thought that it was fun to compare shopping areas that I am familiar with and shop at myself in Tempe. I can talk about my subject for days, so thinking of things to say about each place came naturally. In Writing Project #2, it took a lot more effort and brainstorming to think of what to write about and how to execute the paper. As far as a homework assignment goes, this was one of the less tragic papers.
One thing I did not like about Writing Project #2 was the technological aspect of it. I am not good with unfamiliar websites. It was also challenging for me to think of ways to support my criteria. I never thought of factual reasons as to why a store was the way it was. I just kind of knew based off of my experiences. It was interesting for me to delve deeper and try to understand the different aspects of the stores in a more concrete way. Breaking the stores into small parts to evaluate gave me new insights. All in all, I thought that Writing Project #2 was easier than Writing Project #1 because I understood what I was supposed to do, while in Writing Project #1 I did not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment